Re: Need a Live CD [was Re: Need a downgrade :(}

Glenn English wrote:

>> On Feb 24, 2016, at 1:06 AM, brian <brian@meadows.pair.com> wrote:

>>> Top google hit for me for 'wheezy iso' is...
>>> https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/debian-installer/
>>
>> Hmm. Thank you. Seems I was too quick to believe the Debian website
>> that Wheezy images were no longer available.
>
>Those don't look like Live images to me; they look like install
>disks. Forgive me -- I've never used anything but Netinstall CDs, and
>I'm on a T1, so it'd take days to check them out myself. I need a
>Live Wheezy disk for debugging purposes.
>
>Does anyone know if any of those are Live Wheezy isos? Or maybe how
>to build one from a Netinstall?

We have a large set of older images online at

  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/

for both live and install media.

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html