Re: Is it possible to fully reinstall the base system without affecting /home?

Kynn Jones:

> But I thought I'd ask if there's anything close to this that would not
> require backing up everything and reformatting the hard disk.

If there is anything on your hard disk worth keeping that you haven't
backed up at least weekly then you should start worrying about that now.

Hard disks (and SSDs) die and take your data with them. Worry about that
daily until you have a solution.

J.
--
I see weapons of mass destruction as shameful but necessary.
[Agree]   [Disagree]