Re: View all Inboxes on a Debian mail app

Den 19. feb. 2016 23:19, skrev Andrew Wood:
> Is there any mail program for Debian which has the option to show the
> inboxes of multiple mail accounts as one consolidated view a bit like
> the 'All Inboxes' option on the iPhone/iPad/Mac Mail?
Icedove (aka Thunderbird) has all kinds of views, incluing  unified
Inbox view (without physically moving the mails to one inbox). Menu for
setting is "View" -> "Folders" -> "Unified". Never used it, so I don't
know if like-named subfolders will also be unified, but my guess is yes.