Re: I need help

On 02/17/2016 12:56 AM, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 06:29:06PM +0000, Michael Fothergill wrote:

​If you want to do that I think you need to have some examples of sensible
posts and silly ones for new subscribers to scan through before they become
debian debutantes....

Perhaps we could use popular song titles e.g. the Beatles "Help" song and
the Rolling Stones ​"You Can't Always Get What You Want" etc.

or even "Satisfaction" :)

I tend towards "Jesus built my hotrod". :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html