Re: Squeeze Support

On 16/02/2016, Trent Taylor <trentlogandefenders@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! I'm Trenton Taylor, and am participating in a CCDC competition this
> Saturday the 20th. When in February does support for Squeeze end? Is there
> a set date in the month? I'm planning to upgrade from Lenny for it, but I'd
> rather not go further if Squeeze still gets security updates.
> Thanks!

Whilst Lisi has posted the specified date for the End Of Support for
Debian squeeze, if you want to use a version of Debian that is older
than the current stable version, it may be worth you subscribing to
the Debian-LTS mailing list. On that list, is posted  information and
discussion, about what is going on with the LTS work, and, recently,
has been posted, the End Of Support dates for the next two versions
that are to be subject to LTS.

--

Bret Busby
Armadale