Advice re package to file bug against

Hi

I'm having trouble deciding which package to file a bug report against. I'm
having keyboard trouble with kde in debian stable. The keymap spontaneously
starts conflicting with the evdev driver as though the old keybd driver is
being loaded 5 minutes in. It's unique to kde as other DEs don't exhibit this
behaviour but I really don't know which particular kde package to file the bug
against, kde-all, xorg or what. Can anyone advise?

Thanks,
Con Kolivas