AR9285 identified as AR5008

Hi list,

So, here is the thing. My AR9285 mini-pci-e card sometimes identified
as AR5008. In this case wireless is not working. I believe that AR5008
is not supported at all, when AR9285 works out of the box and I didn't
install even firmware. Usually when I shut down the box, on the next
boot wireless identified correctly and works and when I reboot computer
it identified as AR5008 and doesn't work. I wonder why is this happen
and what can be done to always to use right card not depending on
whether I shut down or reboot. Are there anyway to force it in right
direction? Thanks.