Re: A heart-felt thank-you to all

Hi, Steve.

On 21/01/16 00:48, Steve Matzura wrote:
> Thanks to all who've helped me climb the learning curve of Debian 8.2
> to get my system up and running. Specific thanks go, in no particular
> order, to Daniel, Gary, Reco, Lisi, Dan, Mudongliang, Joe, the
> Wanderer, Rick Thomas, and many others who took the time and had the
> patience to bootstrap my knowledgebase and put me back on the path to
> Linux enlightenment. Where there's a need, there's a tool. :-) And
> usually more than one. All my hard- soft- and symbolic links except
> two are working correctly, and I know what those two's problems are
> and have fixed but not re-tested them, so my usership is once again at
> piece with the world, and more importantly, me! Thanks again to all of
> you, and I hope I get to pay it forward.

I'm glad to have been able to contribute with my little grain of sand.

These experiences also help us to learn and know that, with will,
initiative and patience, everything is possible.

A great example to be followed for those who are starting with Debian
and are discouraged when things do not work.

It is also nice to see that you have also investigated on your own
several of the things we have suggested. See that attitude is also
something that encourages us to continue helping.

Best regards,
Daniel