Re: isc-dhcp-server in squeeze-lst broken after update

Hi all,

On  Mo 18 Jan 2016 10:24:56 CET, Toomas Tamm wrote:

Bonno Bloksma wrote:

> Please fix the package in Squeeze-lts so I can have the dhcpd.conf file in
> its proper place.
>
> Bonno Bloksma

This is like 5 years old. At least back then I noticed the same

so from within /etc/dhcp ln -s dhcpd.conf -> ../dhcpd.conf

I can confirm that the latest upgdate to isc-dhcp-server on 15-jan-2015
broke my squeeze-lts installation exactly in the same way. There
definitely is an issue with the update and it did not appear at any
earlier time.

Regards,
Toomas Tamm
Estonia

Thanks for all the feedback given.

I have prepared a +squeeze10 revision of isc-dhcp. Before uploading, I would like to get feedback from someone that experienced breakage by the +squeeze9 revision.

Here [1] are binaries and sources plus build logs for an amd64 and an i386 build of the proposed/upcoming isc-dhcp 4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze10 regression fix upload. Thanks for any feedback provided.

Please also check the .debdiff between +squeeze9 and +squeeze10 [2].

Greets,
Mike

[1] https://people.debian.org/~sunweaver/LTS/isc-dhcp.pkg/
[2] https://people.debian.org/~sunweaver/LTS/isc-dhcp.pkg/isc-dhcp_4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze9_4.1.1-P1-15+squeeze10.debdiff