Re: Problem with TP-Link network card

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 05:07:20PM -0300, Daniel Bareiro wrote:
> Hi, Dan.
>
> Thanks for your reply.

> That is, it seems that the communication notebook <---> router works
> well regardless of the type of negotiation on the notebook side.
>
> But when I reconnect the firewall to the router, I lose again the link,
> regardless of whether on the firewall is enabled or not the
> auto-negotiation.

I'm afraid at this point my suggestions all involve hardware:

- replace the TP-Link nic with something else, preferably with a
  different chipset. Intel has been very reliable.

- put a small ethernet switch (4 and 5 port switches are reasonably
  cheap) between the router and firewall.

- replace the router with something else.

-dsr-