Re: ssh Problem using it for SFTP

Lars,

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 12:45:09 +0200, you wrote:

>Can you update the client to one that uses the safer ciphers and avoids
>the deprecated ones?

You and I came to the same conclusion with the same lines of log as
evidence at about the same time. Amazing.

Many of my users use Voyager version 15 because it's the last
accessible one using a screenreader. Yes, there are several other
clients, all equally accessible. I think maybe it's time to retire
Voyager from my supported clients list. Too bad, really, as it has a
very nice and easy-to-read (with a screenreader) file transfer status
window, which is why we who use it like it as much as we do.