Re: OT - gap -Re: Using bind mount

On 13/01/16 19:08, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 January 2016 09:38:12 Steve Matzura wrote:
>> And once again, I ask you to hand me the spatula so's I can scrape the
>> egg off my face. I completely forgot I needed to `mkdir -p' the mount
>> point directory! IT WORKS! Didn't I say I was missing something
>> stupid? :-)
>>
>> Now to look up the syntax for putting it into fstab to make it
>> permanent. THANK YOU AGAIN EVER SO MUCH!
>
> Thank you, Steve. That may not have been for my benefit, but was what I was
> talking about.  Between the smiley and the word "Now" there is a nice big
> gap.  If you could break larger paragraphs up with more of those it would be
> very helpful.

Let us not be such a grouch :-)

It's good to let people expressing themselves freely. Debian comes from
precisely that freedom. So let's try to be a "little" more tolerant and
let's relax, focusing on help to others rather than telling them how
they should express.

Let's try to keep the inner peace and regulating our emotions :-)

So now let's give yourseves a big hug with "gzip -9" factor :-D

Best regards,
Daniel