Re: info/ request

On 1/12/2016 7:31 AM, Adam Wilson wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jan 2016 15:05:05 +0200
Moreanu Robert - Nicolae <robertmoreanu@gmail.com> wrote:

hi,

i have to file word.docx and excel.xlsx on my hdd on desktop of
debian and I want to copy them from a live Linuxmint usbstick but I
cant because I have denied

permission acces on them, also I can't open this file from live
Linuxmint.

can you tell me how I can to copy this 2 file? tell me a procedure,
please. thank you for your time
robert

Your description of the file's location was difficult to understand.
Where are the files? On the Live USB or on the hard drive of your
Debian system?

What are you using to copy them? From where, to where? Are you using
Debian or GNU/Linux Mint?

Please clarify, and then we can assist you.

Also there may be an active list for your preferred language.
Search https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html for "debian-user".
There also online translation tools.
HTH