Re: Welcome to emergency mode!

Joe:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 08:23:27 +0000, you wrote:

>My best guess is a typo in fstab, as you said that was the next thing
>to modify. The very first time I ran a systemd-enabled Debian, I got
>that rather cheerful message, as I had removable drives there that were
>suddenly a problem.

Ya know, I must really learn to be more careful and fastidious, and
for someone who's been doing this stuff for as long as I have, I
should rightfully be drummed out of the core. Indeed, it *was* fstab,
whose changes I thought I had backed out. When I replaced it with the
original file, the system came up perfectly. Thanks for reminding me
to check that mod and make sure I backed it out.