systemd and variable network (help needed)

Hi,

I'm willing to start using systemd, but there is one major issue that
prevent me to do so.

I have following use cases regarding network setup.

1) home office
        - my home is on a nfs share
        - the nfs share mounted via fstab before user gets to login prompt
        - eth0 no firewall required
        - wireless off except bluetooth
2) company office
        - user has a stand allone profile
        - eth0 firewall active (not too strict rules)
        - wireless and bluetooth off
3) on the road
        - user has a stand allone profile (same as 2)
        - wireless on, bluetooth off
        - wlan0 firewall active (strict rules)

I do this with two custom init script
        - network script (checks the interface and network/domain)
        and updates fstab, resolv.conf + mounts nfs if 1)
        - firewall script - iptables classic + custom checks

How can I solve this with systemd? Can I tell systemd to execute a/the
script after something else was done and where do I set this?

Debian Jessie in use here

Highly appreciated, thanks in advance.