Re: Could this be @jackstormwriter ?

On 1/5/16, Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au> wrote:

>  http://jacksoren.com/
>
> Jack Soren writes thriller, suspense and detective novels. He also
> writes shorter
> stories...or stories of medium length, or stories when he's bored...or
> when he's
> awake...or if he's gettin' paid - okay, mostly only when he's gettin' paid.
>

> ?????

Good morning.. :)

This all hasn't left my mind, either. It's because... as I tried to
say before.. I'm experiencing very real things here** that appear to
*potentially* be "similarly different" to whatever *might* have been
going on over on the other side of the country. The experiences
here... as they continue... I can't help but wonder what happened
there.

That account... whatever its ultimate spelling might be.... *might*
not be live anymore *because* he wrote it out loud. If it exists or
existed, it also might not have been around long enough to have hit
search engines. I've seen things like that. If it was pulled as fast
as it went up, any potential reference to it may be buried deep at the
tailend of the gabillions of webpages that exist online today.

The "@" is also slowly becoming more universal. For example, Ello uses
it... and it *seems like* Facebook was using it, too.. ?

It would be nice if every company that uses "@" as a communication
feature could take a few minutes to check out potentially related
accounts. They would be looking for account creations and deletions
around that date and on his behalf.... particularly the deletion part
at that time. Garnering the information would not be for us to know,
it would be for the pursuit of *lawful closure* to the circumstances.

He should get what he himself said he wanted but not necessarily only
for those whose Civil Rights are destroyed by the very "Oath Keepers"
who should be protecting the same. He may very well also help raise
awareness for how vile and pervasive the seedier side of the Web has
become. The Internet is being wielded as an unbelievable weapon of
brutal attack and harm by some among us these days. Time will tell if
that really was part of it....

The whole arrest related Civil Rights thing.. I... "get it" that the
circumstances to all this may eventually highlight a certain aspect of
things. That matters not one single iota to these Fingertips. We
techies are a different lot, entirely. We know that about ourselves,
and minute by minute, we *embrace* that about each other, as well.

With that in mind, whatever allegations he made have *also* been made
by and on behalf of a second, very large population of the World.
Whichever way this plays out over time, he will have helped that very
large demographic, too, whether he was part of it or not. You don't
have to be part of that demographic to find yourself wrongfully
mistreated in the same way by some Civil Rights protecting Oath
Keepers. Fact, that.

The whole thing about him and pursuing his *expressed* wishes versus
anything anyone else might say is difficult in times like this. One of
the meatspace (real World) circles I run in is all about.... honoring
each single individual's *expressed* wishes and desires.... by doing
so *RESPECTFULLY* in spite of what others might say in their stead.

His wishes were very definitive.... and have been documented for
posterity on the W-W-W k/t whoever had the foresight and reacted in
time.

Just thinking out loud again...

Cindy :)

** Things are no longer write-offable as fig-a-ments of someone's
imagination when experiences can be documented in a format (e.g.
video) such that others may experience the same...

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* hm. *