Re: Jigdo (was "Putting It All On a Stick")

On 12/30/2015 11:51 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
http://atterer.org/sites/atterer/files/2009-08/jigdo/jigdo-win-0.7.2.zip

It looks like the author only anticipated DVD-sized files, not Blu-Ray sized files:

    http://atterer.org/jigdo

    This version is capable of creating DVD-sized images on NTFS
    partitions (FAT32 only supports sizes up to 4 GB). In case you use
    WinZip, click on "Extract" and select "Use folder names", don't
    just drag the files to a directory.
    (Windows 98/ME users, try the older 0.7.1a version - 0.7.2 will not
    work for you due to a small problem.)

    http://atterer.org/jigdo/debian-jigdo-mini-howto#FAQ

    Under MS Windows, you need to use jigdo-win-0.7.1a (released 21
    July 2004) or later to create DVD-sized images. This is because of
    a bug in the large file support of Mingw32, the compiler used to
    create the MS Windows executables. The bug got fixed on this date,
    and jigdo-win-0.7.1a was released.

You could contact him directly:

    http://atterer.org/about

    You can contact me using the contact form or by emailing me at
    richard@atterer.org

David