Re: Recommendations for a GUI video editing program?

On 12/30/2015 07:35 AM, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
> I *LOVE* OpenShot. You actually helped *me* out because I had used
> another program (that was a little over my pay grade), but couldn't
> remember the name. Avidemux, it was. *grin*

I have used OpenShot in the past, and I liked it.  However, it did seem
to enjoy crashing.  After a while it got to the point that I could tell
that when I released the mouse it wasn't going to be there.

That being said, it never once corrupted the save file, so if you make a
habit of saving every few operations you should be fine.

Also, it's worth noting that I had deb-multimedia enabled; if
deb-multimedia had a separate version, it's entirely likely that the
official Debian one doesn't have any of those problems :D.

--
Anthony Mapes  |  PGP ID: 3A38547B