Re: Recovering data from a Raid 1Sata HD

Am Montag, 21. Dezember 2015, 17:06:49 schrieb Renaud OLGIATI:
> Given a Sata HD that was part of a RAID1 array on a now defunct Wheezy
> system.
>
> Is there a way to mount it on another Wheezy system to recover the data ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ron.
If it was Raid-1 , mirroring, you should be able to mount it as any harddrive
in a linux system. I suggest, to put it as the only one into a computer and
then start from a linux livefile system like TRK, Knoppix, GRML or whatever.

So it will not interfere with your system and you will have a completely
preconfigured rescue system avaiilable.

Good luck!

Hans