Re: About new mail client

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:12:29 +0200
Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras <jemadux@openmailbox.org> wrote:

> My branch is sid and used to use icedove as default mail client . I
> think with enigmail is kinda broken and I can't use as encryption and
> sign messages . any suggestions ? I am thinking about sylpheed or
> claws .which one you suggest me ?

I think you will need to try both. Icedove is the horrible beast that
it is because it does everything, there will be various features
missing from the others, and the two of them separated quite a few
years ago now.

I have used claws for several years, but I don't do anything exotic
with it, just usenet and local IMAP. It is a little buggy, but at the
moment, nothing important to me is broken.

--
Joe