Re: audio problem with coolmail

On Mon, 14 Dec 2015, Sven Arvidsson wrote:

. . .
This might be a case where reading the source for the program will give
you more clues.
. . .

  hi Sven,
  that seemed a good idea, but I was unable to find anything useful
  by reading the source.
  Intead, it didn't took too much time to write a small script (40 lines)
  which does exactly what I want. It should not be too difficult
  for somebody with artist skills to create the 2 images UP and DOWN, but
  as I'm not in that category, I just made screen copies of the
  2 coolmail icons.

cheers,
--
Pierre Frenkiel