Re: The word 'should'

On Sunday 22 November 2015 16:40:53 Stefan Monnier wrote:
> Don't forget that we Free Software advocate are a tiny, mostly powerless
> minority, so ranting against us because we tell you what we think you
> should do ranks pretty high on the "ridiculous" metric.

Granted - but I am not "ranting" against most of you.  I am "ranting" against
that extraordinary rudeness and arrogance.  I do not recall you ever behaving
in that way - so far as I remember you do only advocate it, which is fine.
If you have been arrogant and rude, please don't remind me ;-) - I'd rather
not blacklist anyone else. ;-)

I genuinely don't understand why those of you who feel that one should never
use any of the contents of the contrib and non-free repositories don't just
use an entirely and completely Free distro.

I use Free whenever I can.  But I am not willing to change my entire lifestyle
and not watch television or listen to the radio via my computer in order to
use only Free software.

And you may not mind being called immoral.  I do.  Sticks and stones etc.  I
never did buy that.

Lisi