Re: Adobe Flash

On 11/20/2015 11:06 PM, moxalt wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 05:19:46 -0300, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI

I understand that everyone's rallying against the outsider here, but really
guys? 'Should'?

* Of course there is the difference between "You should avoid punching me in
the nose" and "You should use only FLOSS".

Not really. Both are actions I would engage in, and would like others to do the
same. I never thought the word 'should' was such a big issue.

if you bothered to google "shoulding" you would have hit this first:
http://daphne.palomar.edu/jtagg/should.htm
Hacking the brain is no different from hacking a computer. My take is that the process become open-source so that it becomes available for anyone to pick up and examine. It merely needs self-motivation. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html