Re: Adobe Flash

Hi,

Next time please send your email to <debian-user@lists.debian.org> for
user questions, thanks! (You can also CC me since I don't subscribe
the debian-user list.)

To watch <http://www.bbc.com/news/10462520>, first install youtube-dl:
$ apt-get install youtube-dl

I suggest you to install vlc as well if you don't have a preferred
media player yet:
$ apt-get install vlc

Now, you can download the video by:
$ youtube-dl http://www.bbc.com/news/10462520

You can read the documentation of youtube-dl by going to
<https://github.com/rg3/youtube-dl>.

The following is the real command I use (with additional flags if needed):
$ youtube-dl --prefer-free-formats -o "%(title)s.%(ext)s" <URL-OF-THE-VIDEO>

Feel free to reply if this doesn't work for you.

Cheers,
Alex