Re: Iceweasel + NoScript: Google search results href anomaly

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Safwat <softwatt@gmx.com> wrote:
> For those who say it's a css thing:
>
> 1. The DOM is definitely changing. I can see that through inspect element.

Can you tell if what you're looking at is before or after the stream
processing? I'm not familiar enough with firefox deugging to guess
what you are looking at.

> 2. It doesn't happen when NoScript is off and Firefox's
> javascript_enabled is set to false.

That does look more indicative, but I'm not positive.

I'm under the impression that most browsers re-use some of the
ecmascript machinery to do the css processing, and may end up shutting
down some of the parts of css that require more processing when you
completely disable scripting.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful when you look at conspiracy.
Arm yourself with knowledge of yourself, as well:
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/2011/10/conspiracy-theories.html