Re: Where is digikam?

On Monday 09 November 2015 17:53:05 Frank Miles wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 18:40:03 +0100, Matthias Bodenbinder wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I see digikam in unstable for a very long time now. But it is not coming
> > to testing. Why is that? Wasnt the push to testing supposed to be an
> > automatic process? Or does digikam in unstable still have critical bugs?
> > What is the reason for the delay?
> >
> > Matthias
>
> digikam exists in many debian versions, including testing.
> So maybe you want to revise your question?

It doesn't appear to be in Testing currently.
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=digikam&searchon=names&suite=testing&section=all
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=digikam&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

If you have it in a testing installation, it presumably was in testing and has
been removed.

Lisi