Re: An UML editor for Linux

On 11/08/2015 12:23 PM, Piyavkin wrote:
— could you please recommend me some decent UML editor for Linux?

Umbrello is an impressive product that reminded me of Rational Rose. The last time I tried it for a Perl project, I was able to make some useful diagrams. But, there were some Java-isms that I couldn't completely work around. If you're into Java, please tell us what you think:

    https://umbrello.kde.org/

Now I typically use LibreOffice Draw for diagrams and QCAD for vector/ CAD drawings.

David