Should I find installed packages in /usr/share/menu

Using debian stretch 4.2.0-1-amd64

FVWM

Should I find installed packages like libreoffice - claws-mail - gedit
etc., in my /usr/share/menu?

They are missing there and therefore they are also missing in my Debian
menu.

I can put them into the Debian menu manually,
in /etc/X11/fvwm/menudefs.hook

Previously I only ever had to put some packages like gwenview and kate
into it manually, but now there are lot more that require manual
insertion?

Maybe the system has become accustomed to me doing this manually and
decided to let me do it?

Just wondering.

It seems a bit tricky. The README in /usr/share/menu points me
to /usr/share/menu/default where I might source more information, but
it doesn't exist? Just tricking me I suppose?

Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it
	is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be
	achieved....... W J Bryan

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.