Re: make system boot straight to browser connection

On Wednesday 21 October 2015 14:03:34 Richard Owlett wrote:
> 2. A. set system for autologin
>       B. start browser, go to desired page
>       C. save session in Xfce
>       D. on next power up, system would go to desired page

Just for the record, and not because I think taht it would be of any interest
to Richard,

1. Install TDE
2. Set up auto-login
3. Start up Konqueror.
4.Shut down

Next time you boot up Konqueror will open on boot-up.  If it was on a specific
webpage when you shut down, that one will open automatically.  If you were on
several tabs, then several tabs will open.

This is the default.  If it has been turned off, it can be turned on again.

This applies to any TDE application.  I keep my calendar and email running all
the time, and they open up automatically when I reboot.

Lisi