Re: Please tipps for Desktop ( gnome, kde, xfce, etc. ) Debian 8 jessie and some minor issues

Hi Lisi,

all other notebooks comes not close to intel ( Sven prefer )

I need the nb on stage for reading note sheets, one of main-things i will
use the nb for, but, on stage there is always a chance to plug in, batteries
not that much urgent...
But cool, if the accu is removable, so can put it out, when not needed...

I still like Lenevo most, but i not very familar in "making hardware run under Debian"...
The acer is pretty new model, comes out her in 15. Oct. i think...

Thank You a lot,
Peter