Message at boot: `A start job is running for LSB: Raise network interfaces'

Hi all Debian users.

On my old Pentium III, at boot, a message similar to:

 A start job is running for LSB: Raise network interfaces

appears for some seconds, accompanied with a sort of red lightening.  In Google
I saw some similar cases and they were solved commenting out particular lines
in /etc/network/interfaces, but non of them is suitable for my case.  Here's my
/etc/network/interfaces:

source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# my wifi device
auto wlx14cc20116af7
iface wlx14cc20116af7 inet dhcp
        wpa-ssid my-ssid
        wpa-psk my-password

.  I wish that message disappeared.  Please help.

Thanks,

Rodolfo