Re: Missing text characters

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015, at 18:11, Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:
> Sorry - I give you another picture - which may shows more. The other
> picture I sent has got the missing text on the top panel - Terminal.

OK, so at some point the correct title is displayed for the terminal
window. But when does the title change to "nix     nix" like it was in
your first screenshot? Is there some action that you can take to cause
that to happen?

Also, are the letters in "Terminal" always missing? In other words, does
the top bar always say "Te  in  " ? Or is there something that you do to
cause the top bar to change from "Terminal" to "Te  in  " ?

I'm trying to figure out if the issue is reproducible. If we don't
figure out what condition causes the letters to disappear, the problem
will be much harder to debug.