Re: [SOLVED]NFS problems

On Thursday 02 July 2015 19:55:01 Nitpicking wrote:
> On Thu 02 Jul 2015 at 13:25:42 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Yup, I had forgotten to add it to /etc/fstab.  Duh.  Please don't revoke
> > my linux drivers license ;-)
>
> We will overlook it this time, Action is generally taken in the case
> of litigants claiming memory deficiency and submitting the plea with
> a missing apostrophe and substituting an "s" for a "c".
>
> Don't let it happen again.

As for license, he is an American. poor man.  He can't help it.  I plead
mitigating circumstances, m'lud.

But I can't excuse "drivers", except to point out that it is a comparatively
minor offence, and should carry a lesser penalty even on a second offence..
He could have said "There are two driver's".

Lisi