Re: multitouch / touchscreen support in Debian

On 06/08/2015 12:47 AM, Frank Loeffler wrote:

My question is mainly in which direction I should look. Google wasn't
particularly helpful, as most hits point to Ubuntu (no, I don't want to
switch to Ubuntu). The recommended solution there seems to be either
Unity, or a tool called touchegg, which doesn't appear to exist in
Debian, nor seems someone interested in it. The only time someone asked
here about it doesn't have a solution or useful pointer.
Looks like touchegg is GPL, was there a request for package filed?

https://github.com/JoseExposito/touchegg/commit/798d586e271f7cc0ee2c70d874cc80934f8325f7

https://wiki.debian.org/RFP

Later, Seeker