Re: Gnome Update Notifications in Jessie

On 2015-05-15 17:50, Manuel Lorenzo wrote:
Gnome Update Notifications seem not to work in my vanilla installation
of Jessie.
[...]
I know I can use unattended-upgrades and other tools, but I want to
know what is happening to Update Manager: if I have to configure
something manually or I am doing something wrong.

I can also recommend apticron which simply sends you an email when updates are available. It has the advantage of being desktop independent.

-- August