Re: irqbalance affinity problem

What do I look for in the Bios (which is not an easy path to walk on the
server)?

it's too hard remember exaclty settings of bios...

I can then in /etc/default/irqbalance put OPTIONS = "--intpolicy=ignore"
but I am not sure what the effect will be on the server performance.

might be useful do audit of system and undestand if these messages are "only" some warnings (so you can serenely ignore it setting: "--intpolicy=ignore") or no.

Do you have knowledge of such a setting?

many many years ago.

Can you do some benchmarks with/without those options?

Pol