Jessie with Mobile Broadband

Hello,

I have got a Telenor Mobile Broadband USB Stick - it worked perfectly when I connect at first to the computer - I give the pin, apn etc. and it connect after.

But after I reboot the computer and connect the stick it can't connect to the Internet - I readd the information - pin, apn etc. - with a new Mobile Broadband too - but it can't work anymore.

When it worked its led was continuous light - green or blue - but now it only has a blinking led...

Why? And what happened?

Please help!