[Solved] Re: Q: automount usb sticks with user permissions?

Michael Biebl wrote:
> Am 01.05.2015 um 11:01 schrieb Takahide Nojima:
> >    * Another debian box automounts under /media/usb0,and
> >       only root user's permission(owner root) are given to /media/usb0
> >
> >  I'm looking up settings/documentations,but I haven't
> > gotten any idea,yet.
>
> Can you post your /etc/fstab? I suspect, /media/usb0 has been added
> there (most likely by the debian installer).

 Thanks ! As you said, I found /etc/fstab has following 2 lines

/dev/sdb1       /media/usb0     auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/sdb2       /media/usb1     auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0

After I commented out these lines, usb memory stick began to mount under
/media/username/uuid/ with username's permissions.

 My question is totally solved. Anyway, thank you!

Takahide Nojima