Jessie starts with minimum brightness

Hello!

I installed Debian 8.0 amd64 in the morning only. Till now I had Ubuntu.

Now when I start the system (after reboot/shutdown) the sysetm starts
with a minimum brightness. The vendor logo loads with minimum
brightness. Then the GRUB menu loads with minimum brightness. Then
fsck message gets displayed on the screen and then just after that
point the screen brightness automatically reaches to fullest.

Again when I shutdown the system the system starts with a minimum
brightness. and after fsck message automatically attains the full
brightness.

How do I make the system start with a well defined value of brightness?

I have reasons to believe that the Debian Jessie is causing the
minimum brightness starting problem.
1) When I had Ubuntu it didn't had this this problem. It used to start
with full/natural brightness from the very beginning. No need to
maually pressing thge brightness keys to see the GRUB menu.

2) If I put the system down abruptly (suddenly cutting the power) then
next time when I start the system the system starts with natural/full
brightness from the very beginning (vendor logo + GRUB menu).

It looks like when system gets properly shutdown/reboot it changes
some configuration which causes the system to start with a minimum
screen brightness.

Please provide me some pointers regarding this.

Thank you.

--
Avinash Sonawane (RootKea)
PICT, Pune