Re: Strange entry in my routing table.

Did you mean typo? :P (Yeah I understand typos from you now.)

The table does not appear to have problems, you can always nmap it though, it tells what it is, in terms of operating system and open ports.

(sudo apt-get install nmap)

nmap -sV [IPv4 Address]

On Thursday, March 5, 2015, Gene Heskett <gheskett@wdtv.com> wrote:

On Wednesday 04 March 2015 18:34:17 Juan R. de Silva wrote:
> > That looks 10% legit to me.
>
> 10% ? Is it a typo or a joke? :-)

Thats a genuine typu, s/b 100%. 80yo fingers don't always type what my
brain tells them... :(

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)