Re: jessie: Firefox download dialog unusable

On 03/01/2015 04:17 PM, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 15:32:38 -0500
Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Ric,

I know version 36 kills download helper. If you use that a l

Working here.  It could, I suppose, be a different download helper;
There's more than one with that sort of name.

DownloadHelper 4.9.24 by mig from here;

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/?src=search>

Yup, that's the one. Check "about" in firefox/iceweasle to see if you have 36.0 If you still have 35 I'd pin it for darn sure. I have version 4.9.25 installed of helper.

"We are aware of downloading issues when using Firefox 36.

We have been working for months on a 100% new version which works on Firefox 36+ (it does not work on Firefox 35 and below) and we just released a first test version. If you want to test this version and provide feeback on it, please follow this link."

I tried the beta and it didn't even launch. Crappola. No "Cowboy Bebop" for me. :( Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html