Re: Have I been hacked?

mrr writes:
 > Well obscurity may help, think about the man who loose his car key
 > somewhere in an obscure place but will begin looking for it where there
 > is some light because it's easier to see around!

Think about the man that comes to steal. He carries a light/night
visor with him.

 > Said otherwise, the "black hat" may try to hack easy targets (with known
 > username) before hacking you (with weird username), no?

The black hat will try to get 0:0 access w/o loggin on first.

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO