Screen refresh

Hi,

I have an annoying refreshing/redrawing issue with my monitor screen LG Flatron L222WS
on my Wheezy (Nvidia GT 640 with last proprietary driver installed).

The screen, pretty much all the time, does not refresh the image (does not redraw it) :
the screen stays idle for example when I change tabs in iceweasel, I have to resize,
minimize and maximize the window to effectively see the screen to update the image.

And that happens in every softwares installed as long as they have graphical interface,
of course. :)

Did anyone have the same issue or figure what could be the cause of that issue ?

Thank you,

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce