Re: Installing new Opera version?

On 10/01/15 12:19 PM, Siard wrote:
Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum about instaling Opera 26.0:
Is there a way to install this on Debian. Im running Wheezy.
Just wanted to say that Opera 26.0 installed successfully in jessie,
except for a few minor glitches as you can see here:
http://paste.debian.net/140042/
I noted that the libc6 version the OP was having a problem with is the same in Jessie and Sid.

The main glitches I saw in your link were the unknown media types. This seems to be endemic to Jessie. I don't run Opera but saw the messages in a recent update anyway.