unable to boot with systemd (works with sysvinit)

Hi,

I'm not subscribed, so please keep me CC-ed.

I'm unable to boot my laptop with systemd which worked before. I'm unable to
tell the changes I made since the last time it worked because according to my
uptime, the last time I rebooted was September last year.

The output of `journalctl -xb` in the systemd rescue console is here:

https://mister-muffin.de/p/AabX.txt

My system contains up-to-date package versions with Debian Jessie. This means
I'm running systemd and udev version 215-8.

Since the problem seems to be related to a failed fsck job, according to above
log, here is my fstab (minus comment lines):

proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/mapper/volumegroup-root    /               ext4    errors=remount-ro 0       1
UUID=ac034ff5-d28a-4ad1-8bac-97d554395e3e /boot           ext2    defaults        0       2
/dev/mapper/volumegroup-home /home           ext4    defaults        0       2
/dev/mapper/volumegroup-swap none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/scd0       /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 user,noauto               0  0
cgroup          /sys/fs/cgroup  cgroup  defaults                      0  0
tmpfs           /tmp            tmpfs   nodev,nosuid,size=8G          0  0
tmpfs           /run            tmpfs   nodev,nosuid,size=8G          0  0

I also booted my system into the initramfs busybox by passing "break" to the
kernel command line and did an `fsck -f` on my root and home partitions and
everything seems to be clean.

Booting my laptop with sysvinit instead works fine, so my fstab should be
correct.

How can I further debug this problem? The journalctl output seems inconclusive.

Thanks!