Re: Are these Jessie installer images hybrid images?

In article <[🔎] 201501091406.08420.lisi.reisz@gmail.com> you write:
>Are these Jessie installer images hybrid images?  It appears not, but I
>thought all Debian installer images were now.
>
>https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

All the bootable amd64 and i386 images are hybrid, yes. (i.e. disc 1
in each set and the netinst). What makes you think they're not, OOI?

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead