Re: Have I been hacked?

On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 10:53:45PM +0200, Danny wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> My apologies for replying a little late ...

[cut]

> As you can see ... I am already DROPping some of these IP's ... I just need
> something to block an ENTIRE country ...

Install xtables-addons-dkms (which will build the module for your
current kernel). You can then use instructions such as those at [1] to
set up xtables (basically, though, you use xt_geoip_dl to download the
GeoIP database and then do something akin to "iptables -A INPUT -m geoip
--src-cc CN -j DROP).

[1]: http://blog.jeshurun.ca/technology/block-countries-ubuntu-iptables-xtables-geoip