Re: File transfer between Debian Wheezy Xfce and iPad, iPod, iPhone

On Fri, Jan 02, 2015 at 11:26:50AM -0800, David Christensen wrote:
> debian-user:
>
> I would like to transfer files between Debian Wheezy Xfce computers
> (i386 and amd64) and iOS devices (iPod, iPad, iPhone).

<snip>>

> When I touch "Trust", there is activity in the icons in the
> upper-right corner of the iPad display, and then the pop-up dialog
> appears again; ad infinitum.
>

> Any suggestions?

What kind of files are you trying to transfer?  I was able to sync the photos on my wife's iphone via Shotwell despite the "Trust" pop up on the phone.  Just don't hit "Trust" during the sync or it will interrupt and possibly cause problems.  I wasn't able to browse the photos via Nautilus (I'm using Gnome) but I also didn't want to spend a lot of time on this.

--John