Re: apache fastcgi trouble with Apache/2.2.22

Hi Bob,

I am sending this to both the list and your mail address in case you are
not subscribed.

Bob:

> Options FollowSymLinks or SymLinksIfOwnerMatch is off which implies that RewriteRule directive is forbidden: /usr/lib/cgi-bin/php55-cgi

You already posted about a (suspected) other problem with the exact same
error message. My reply is here:

| AFAICT, this error is completely unrelated to PHP. My guess would be
| that Apache doesn't read your .htaccess file and your settings aren't
| applied. Since you appear to have access to the Apache configuration,
| you should just add the directives from the .htaccess file to the
| appropriate VirtualHost section.

Does this help you?

J.
--
Watching television is more hip than actually speaking to anyone.
[Agree]   [Disagree]