Script to email details not working in cron

Hi,

I have written a small script to email (using ssmpt) some details, and scheduled it in crontab. The script is running as per time mentioned in the cron but ssmtp is not sending the mail. please find the details below.

user@host ~ $ cat bin/email-script
/home/user/bin/actual-script > ~/details-file
ssmtp username@gmail.com < ~/details-file
echo $? > ~/email-status

The crontab entry is as below
0 9 * * * /home/user/email-script

When i execute the script manually i'm getting the email from ssmtp. but when the script is executed using cron i'm not getting the email. I checked the status of the ssmtp and the status is 127.

Please can anyone suggest what might be wrong in my setup.

Regards,
Mani